Friday 20 June 2014

I Access poem

I ACCESS

Dream above the sky
Sky over the head
Goal above the peak
Vision rooted in the soil
Emotions deep in the sea
dreams..vision..goal
Sky..stars..moon
All up and downs of the peak
I can access

Walk to the end
Run for the chase
Fly to the highs
Recite for the peace
walk.. talk.. fly..
to feel my being
speed sound place
All space I can access

No matter little number of near ones
No matter no dear ones
love.. peace.. energy..
I can access

No matter of broken wing
No matter of any king
I have will ..i am king
king of things
things that you access
I access

                                              Asrarul Haque Jeelani

This poem is written for I Access Right Mission : TISS initiative for Inclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toward an Additional Social Order

This refers to the article, ‘of lions and dogs’ (IE, September 19). The author argued to inform misunderstood stand of Swami Vivekanand...