Friday 11 October 2013

                             The soul call
                                                                                     © Asrarul Haque Jeelani

The soul call of Narmada
Call for soul
That has been stolen
Call for life
That has been vanished
Call for pace
That has been broken down
Please and again please
Return back
My soul, my life and my pace.

The soul call of Narmada
Call for stream
My energy and my strength
For saving my lovers,
My relatives,
Who are taking caring of me.
Call for my devotee
Who are not near by me
Please and again please
Give me freedom
Take me out of prison
The prison of the dam
Send back my devotee
To touch and feel my water.


2 comments:

  1. As usual beautifully written... We are gonna publish a complete volume of your writings bro.

    ReplyDelete

Toward an Additional Social Order

This refers to the article, ‘of lions and dogs’ (IE, September 19). The author argued to inform misunderstood stand of Swami Vivekanand...